• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the addiction.. err I mean forums vmaxzile!! Enjoy your stay.

If you have and questions or issues overclocking we are all glad to help you spend your money and get you going right.

hi all, been around since july, but have only just seen this thread. i think that this forum is probably the greatest OC forum on the net atm. hope to stay around for a long time ;)

Another new guy. Love these forums. They are very informative and friendly. Planning to stay a member for a long time.:)

Hello Everyone!

I am the Director of Operations for U-Com, a UFO research and education center based on the web. We are attempting, as so many are, to bring a level of seriousness back into the study of ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life.

I am very interested in discussing the theories and knowledge of other ufo researchers and believers and look forward to the healthy conversation.

On a personal note: I am a middle-aged mother and wife. My life is better than some, but I in no means live in the lap of luxury. I like to learn new things, study about ancient cultures, and participate in intelligent debate.

I look forward to participating in this forum and to meeting all of you. Come by and visit our website at ufocommunity.net

Be sure to tell all of our new members about our podcast!

Episode one is great for noobs... has a lot of info about the forum.

Ok so I have been lurking on here for the past several weeks reading many of the stickies. By doing that I was able to set up my first water cooling system using a heater core. It was a lot of fun but I am seriously limited by this old case that I have. I just recently ordered a CM stacker :attn: to replace it with.

I just want to say thanks! I also want to offer something that may be of use to the forum. I have at my disposal a Compix 6000 thermal imaging system. I rescued it from the trash at work and I now have it up and running at home. It runs off an ISA card so I have an old Dell GX1 to control it. I have already taken several thermal images of my PC. I am thinking of starting another thread to post them up.

Anyway I'm sure you guys can find some creative ways for me to use this!:)

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon this forum a few days ago while looking for some info in preparation for my new build and finally decided to join. I love the look of the board and it seems to get pretty constant traffic so hopefully this will become one of my favorite boards on the net. I don't have much to offer in the way of computer knowledge, I know just enough to get myself into trouble, so i'm hoping to gain some of that from you guys.

Welcome new comers! :)

I try and at least mention this place 5 - 10 times a day when helping folks out at the shop. Great bunch of folk here who really know they're shtuff :beer:

~ Gos

Yes welcome noobies! I remember my first few posts here...That was a while ago!

:welcome:

Hey guys, found the place after trying to fault fix, liked the look and decided to stay :D

Matt

I fixed the fault though :D wooo

Back