• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Guess this is the place to check in. This forum is Great. Soooo much info. Im very happy to have found it!

I was pointed to this thread in my first post so i thought i would drop in and say hello!

look forward to reading the forums!

I was pointed to this thread in my first post so i thought i would drop in and say hello!

look forward to reading the forums!
:welcome:!!!!!! :D:D

You know that you can now never leave right? You clicked accept, you belong to OCF now :beer:

I clicked the link and brought me here. Thanks to everyone who has put all the useful info on this forum. This is a great place to learn about computers and how to really make them work. lol

Hey hey. I'm Jon in Tempe, AZ.
I'm actually looking for somebody who can help me out installing a new heatsink and overclocking my computer. I'm woefully inexperienced. (And I don't know where to get thermal paste; new in town.)
Really hope one of the members from the Phoenix area can give me a hand.
Thanks.

Hey hey. I'm Jon in Tempe, AZ.
I'm actually looking for somebody who can help me out installing a new heatsink and overclocking my computer. I'm woefully inexperienced. (And I don't know where to get thermal paste; new in town.)
Really hope one of the members from the Phoenix area can give me a hand.
Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum!:welcome: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=491697
Hey Jon. You can get thermal conductive paste at Fry's Electronics on Baseline, in Tempe. Or PCClub on Southern and Alma School. I'm in Mesa, btw.
What heatsink are you using?
You should post questions like this in one of the specified boards to build up your post count :)

Hi folks, i found this forum today so thought i would join. I'm new here, but not new to clocking. Some of you may have seen me at various other sites. I have recognized a few names here already. This looks like a nice forum, so i'm looking forward to having a good read and doing a bit of posting. I have got a question though. I have a link to the DFI Overclocking database that confirms my clock, i normally put it in my sig. In the rules it says no links in sigs. Does that include the type of link i have just mentioned ?

If you did good in your overclock. Use it in your sig. If asked, back it up. Otherwise we expect honest earned overclocks(even low ones) and unless there is a reason to doubt it. No one will call you on it. There have been some really amazingly healthy overclocks in some sigs before. So you will be part of the crowd. In a good way.

Once you settle in here. You will find out we self regulate here. Staff tries to help, but yet they are still members. Enjoy what the founders made and, by all means participate in discussion.

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome's guys. I've put the link in my sig. If anyone thinks it does break the rules, please tell me ( i don't want a ban this early :) ).

I'm still semi new, names Cory, computer science major, ready to graduate already!
Been going to school since 2003! :X

Love the community, very helpful!
I picked out my new gaming mouse from this site, graphics card, and new monitor!
Once I build a new rig whenever that maybe i'll be asking tons of questions on how to overclock it~

dont have a sig yet. but i've been lurking for awhile now. thought it was time to join. very new to oc, but i've enjoyed re-wiring my case now 3 times in 2 weeks, just trying to get airflow more efficient. WHAT have you done to me? now all i have to do is find some oc'ing friends in my area. northeast philly. glad to be a member.

rand

Back