• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L M G T F Y Links - Stop Posting Them

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aww man I love these links! I used to use them in class! :p

lol, it takes more effort to make a "let me google that for you" link than it does to actually google what you want :facepalm:

anyone that even uses 1337 in a post these days and thinks they are up on their **** are about at least 15 years out of date in the way they speak anyway.

I've always found that amusing these days.

Last edited:
No I didn't mean Hokie doing it, was agreeing with what he was saying about someone using it.

1337 = LEET etc if ya didn't know before.

Has kinda become a joke when I see people trying to sound sauve and current anytime I see it these days was my point he he.

Anyways NM :)

No I didn't mean Hokie doing it, was agreeing with what he was saying about someone using it.

1337 = LEET etc if ya didn't know before.

Has kinda become a joke when I see people trying to sound sauve and current anytime I see it these days was my point he he.

Anyways NM :)

You jelly of my license plate when I was in high school? - 2LEET4U

Had to explain it so often...

Wait, THAT was your license plate? When were you in HS because I remember seeing that license plate around CBus (I was there from 96-06)!!!

never heard of it. tbh i never even saw one on the forums lol. Then again i don't click links.

Ya I got one of these when I was requesting help with SteamOS. No help at all. Of course I Googled first... Oh well, jerks will be jerks.

Back