• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Earthdog New Moderator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RollingThunder

Destroyer of Trolls & Spammers
Please direct your attention to Earthdog, our new Moderator. You all know him for his expertise with
computers on the forum and from his many in-depth reviews. Earthdog goes out of his way to give
in-depth assistance whenever he can and he has been and will be a credit to OC Forums, he is one
of the best we have.

Joe, with all sincerity please accept the congratulations from all the Moderating and Admin staff and
from all of our fine forum members! :thup:

Holy moley! Congrats Joe!

Apparently it is possible to spam your way up the ranks! ;)

Thanks all.. It's great to be a part of this excellent team and participate in the forums. Best info and people on the 'net is right here guys and gals.

Holy moley! Congrats Joe!

Apparently it is possible to spam your way up the ranks! ;)
You know what they say...quantity over quality! Wait...what?! :p

Congrats, Joe! It's nice to see your hard work on these forums pay off. You've been an active and supportive member since as long as I can remember. It was a pleasure to meet you in person and bench with you. I don't think I can think of anyone more deserving of the promotion. :clap:

Back