• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Earthdog New Moderator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
go home earthdog, you're drunk. :)

..errr... i mean congrats :)

I kinda like this quote :

You know what they say...quantity over quality! Wait...what? :p

Congrats on your promotion to the greens! :thup:

AJ.

right into our trap

perfect

We've got him right where we want him

Ratzo%252C+evil+and+smug%252C+rubbing+hands.jpeg

Thanks all.. It's great to be a part of this excellent team and participate in the forums. Best info and people on the 'net is right here guys and gals.

You know what they say...quantity over quality! Wait...what?! :p

Its like that old Smurfs commercial "We're not blue, we're green! Adjust your TV!"

Congrats Joe!

Why is everyone saying congrats? This just means he has more work to do than he already does for the front page... Transformation is complete... :borg:

Holy moley! Congrats Joe!

Apparently it is possible to spam your way up the ranks! ;)

Don,

Yes, similar to Thiddy's nomination. We figured it would be easier to have them both able to remove their own spam rather than have us do it! :rofl::rofl:

Please direct your attention to Earthdog, our new Moderator. You all know him for his expertise with
computers on the forum and from his many in-depth reviews. Earthdog goes out of his way to give
in-depth assistance whenever he can and he has been and will be a credit to OC Forums, he is one
of the best we have.

Joe, with all sincerity please accept the congratulations from all the Moderating and Admin staff and
from all of our fine forum members! :thup:

Who?? :shrug:

:D 'Grats

I see you everywhere on the forum, being civil and intelligent. I think you'll do well as a moderator! And while I'm a silent part of the community, I'd like to say Congrats!!

Back