• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Earthdog New Moderator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I see you everywhere on the forum, being civil and intelligent. I think you'll do well as a moderator! And while I'm a silent part of the community, I'd like to say Congrats!!

we talking about the same guy here?!?! :sly:

Please direct your attention to Earthdog, our new Moderator. You all know him for his expertise with
computers on the forum and from his many in-depth reviews. Earthdog goes out of his way to give
in-depth assistance whenever he can and he has been and will be a credit to OC Forums, he is one
of the best we have.

Joe, with all sincerity please accept the congratulations from all the Moderating and Admin staff and
from all of our fine forum members! :thup:

That's not quite what I know him for, but it's close. Sort of. On Tuesdays. Before 10am. After 9:59am.

Congrats on being a mod!

Don't forget to watch the employee orientation video:

Last edited:
Go on vacation, come back, all kinds of changes.

Congrats Joe. Well deserved.......

So, how's it working out with the OCF Corporate credit card.......or was I supposed to mention that? :rolleyes:

Fiscal irresponsibility of the previous administration has left us 'new guys' with a much lowered credit limit and per diem... not what I signed up for... :p :rofl:

Back