• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Announces PC DOMINATION System Building and Tuning Competition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Must use three items of corsair branded goods in a pc, no benching in the open rigs!!!! Marketing at its best :mad: not something I will be taking part with just for the reason its a marketing only and the competition is restricted to there own goods, shame on you corsair.

I would use that opportunity to do something like that when building my computer... but I guess I am going to miss that. Regardless the marketing skeem (I already bought corsair products for my build), it would be something free and that "might as well".

Anyone else still waiting for their prizes won from Corsair in the PC DOMINATION SYSTEM BUILDING AND TUNING COMPETITION? I get that its free stuff but I worked hard to win & was excited and Corsair james has done nothing but blow smoke since the winners were announced. He is still dragging it on 15 months later! For this reason I have removed all Corsair but my keyboard from my system (looking for a mechanical replacement). I cant support liars. Thanks Corsair!!!

Back