• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of official reps on Overclockers Forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This thread is a good idea, nice to see the companies coming in for some time with the people. :cool:

Might as well start weeding out the reps that are not actually here. Just creating a account does not in fact mean there here to help. Example.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/member.php?u=32913

not being here for 1.5 years is not a start. He obviously has contact with somebody thought cause all of his attack posts, always end up being purged.

Might as well start weeding out the reps that are not actually here. Just creating a account does not in fact mean there here to help. Example.

not being here for 1.5 years is not a start. He obviously has contact with somebody thought cause all of his attack posts, always end up being purged.

"Attack Posts" seems to be a poor choice of words.. Consumer complaints is more like it.. I'm disappointed to see the last thread was removed, but it may have been at the OPs request. Toward the end he had commented that he might request that.

This is inaccurate, and suggests this users posts are being covered up like he is a friend of someone on staff. That is not the case.

I've witnessed Mark from frozen be a bit short/rude and lacking some tact in his posts, here and elsewhere. There are no deleted posts here for him, and only one thread which was removed from public view due to its nature and content - it was not an attack thread however.

If he's attacking people, he'd be banned like anyone else.

As for the list, we aren't sorting the list by activity - if they have an account here, we list them as having an account. A list sorted by activity would remain eternally out of date. You can view their account pages to see if they are active or not.

"Attack Posts" seems to be a poor choice of words.. Consumer complaints is more like it.. I'm disappointed to see the last thread was removed, but it may have been at the OPs request. Toward the end he had commented that he might request that.

He did, and the request was obliged.

Yes, and I was the one that deleted the thread at the request of the Original Poster of the thread. Evidently it has been handled to the satisfaction of the original poster and thought that the thread was no longer needed to get proper action taken on his problem. And I agreed with the thought too, so I deleted the thread.

Added MyOpenPC - byongkiko. They make some cool acrylic cases and benching stations.

Matt

Sorry for the minor thread necro, but I figured that I should point out that I no longer own or have anything to do with the operation of PTS. Yes, my e-mail address is still on the PTS website, but that's because I agreed to make myself available for technical questions.

With that said, don't worry... I'll still be around. :)

I appreciate the thread necro. :thup: This is the sort of thread that needs bumped every so often anyways. :)

You've been removed from the list and your title has been updated. If you'd like it to read something different, PM me.

Any reps or contacts for MSI, I RMA'd a 5870 a couple of weeks ago and no word back from them, I know they got the card as it was tracked via USPS

This list is for registered forum member accounts that represent vendors - if there is an msi rep registered, we don't know who he is.

We have a separate private list of contacts for the editorial team, but they wouldn't be much help for rma issues. Best bet is calling their support contact info.

The right address is trivial to figure out if you look at the one for this site. Just change the links in I.M.O.G.'s first post to save folks the trouble. I just tacked the u # in those links to find folks. :bday:

Back