• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Benchmarking Team win Forum Wars 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats:beer: This is what this place is truly all about! Thanks for making OC #1 again!
I bow to you Overclocking geniuses:drool:

Nice pics too. How did you do Torin?

Nice pics too. How did you do Torin?

Well, I got the second highest overclock percentage, but other than that, I was on a b-string team. My chip was just too old to compete well on the benches. (Got a 2.4Ghz Q6600 to 4.8Ghz.)

Thanks for the mention Nick :attn:.....it was not necessary ;)

You guys did the hard work :salute:

Thanks for the mention Nick :attn:.....it was not necessary ;)

You guys did the hard work :salute:

it is always neccessary to thanks those that do hard work for free, just for the betterment of a group of friends.

I will also thank you publicly, along with the others that helped in leading us to victory. without solid leadership, this win would have been very much more elusive.

Well, I got the second highest overclock percentage, but other than that, I was on a b-string team. My chip was just too old to compete well on the benches. (Got a 2.4Ghz Q6600 to 4.8Ghz.)

I have a feeling you'll be upgrading;) Nice OC on that Q6600.

Yes. Please don't go over there and feed the troll guys. Let him say his piece and crawl back in his hole. Starting any sort of flame war will just make OCF look bad, which is his ultimate goal. Remember - Don't Feed the Trolls! :thup:

Posted at HWbot too :)

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21668

I dunno what's with that first comment though...

He was like that throughout the competition, what a negative entity:-/

Excellent job guy's

Nice to see ya stick it to OCN.... :rock:

Thanks Raymo for organizing a fantastic event !!:clap:

Yes. Please don't go over there and feed the troll guys. Let him say his piece and crawl back in his hole. Starting any sort of flame war will just make OCF look bad, which is his ultimate goal. Remember - Don't Feed the Trolls! :thup:

Yeah, I commented to his trolling remark and went back to delete it, waste of energy engaging with him IMO

Sorry guys, I just cant stand when someone accuses me or my team of cheating. Should have kept it to myself. Deleted the post on the bot.

Excellent, thank you. If we let them troll at their pleasure, they just look like sore losers and OCF still looks like the winners of Forum Wars. Let them kick and scream all they want. :)

Back