• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat 9000!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this sux, i dont have any thermal adhesive and dont have the
15 dollars plus shipping for it either. can i pick some up
at a local comp usa or a mom and pop PC shop?

any adhesive for that matter

Big Nuttz said:
http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2755590

Before you assume that some one is a cheater why dont you get some facts first.:mad: I did a search @ mad onion to compare my score with others, and I came across this one. Its not 9700 but its darn close. Do you benchmark your card @ 640x480? If not then why do you assume someone else does. Compare yours to the link and tell me that score isnt default.:mad:

Hey, there is no need to get so excited.

Everyone knows by now, that if you have a high score most of us think it was done either in 640x480 or 800x600 just to break the 8000 or 9000 score. Then post the score all over based on a number that means nothing because that user cheated.

Also, most of us can't just go out and purchase the lastest & greatest video card and or CPU. The majority of the users here have Geforce2's and ATI radeon 7500's or even MX versions of the Geforce2. I happen to have three Geforce2's, and my score with an AMD 1600+ o/ced to 1900+, in 2001 I get 3645. This score is horrible compared to you guys. If I had a 8500 or even a Geforce 3 or 4, I would be right up there with the 9000 score kings.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone here.

When you post your score please have the URL instead of just the picture. This would be more helpful to the rest of us who are trying to better there scores based on yours. ;)

Starfox I would probably call around to stores in your area.
Joeteck I agree with you that people should post the url so it can be compared properly. I usaully dont assume that people cheat though. When I first starting running the benchmark I tried searching for results to compare. I found if you do a search without specifing 1024x768 @ 32 bit colors you stumble upon alot of cheaters. I like comparing my scores to others to see what kind of setup they are running and which drivers are being used.

I got 8332 with a ti200 @ 233/533 ,I could do a whole lot better if I had an XP processor.

wildone

Back