• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Holy Mother Of Pearl!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm proud to say that all the comps I own I payed for and I pay for my dsl to top that off.

Well I have to admit I bought/built computers for my kids. Not near as nice as the one this kid is getting/got. 1 Daughter is 13 and the other is 20 and working her way through college. If I had more money I would have bought them better rigs. As for me growing up I had to work to buy my own levies because they cost so much more then other jeans.

heeeeyyy...buddy. :D i'll take your spare ram if you don't have need for it...:D

Nice system, I'm getting a 17" LCD for christmas and buying a new 30 gig hd. Jobs are good things, but an extra LCD never hurts. :p

oh, why not 2 160gig raid and the LCD??

the only thing my dad gave me (around that age) was a copy of the front door key...........I think I would of rather had the key, there is nothing more fun than staying out all night with your friends

Captain Slug said:
ARRRRRG!! And I had to suffer through SHARING a Pentium 2 266mhz with 32mb of RAM for a good 4 years.

I now officially hate you!

hehe, j/k. I'm happily affixed to my 1.6ghz | 256mb PC2700 DRR machine. But I paid for it. (so maybe I do still hate you just a little)

LOL!

I've been buying all my own stuff for a number of years- computer parts, clothes, food, cars, etc.

And working the jobs for the paycheck.

But I have some parts to donate to your stepbrother's pc if you Dad wants to buy me some stuff too:D

Hey- I will never look a gift horse in the mouth, and FREE is my favorite word!

Enjoy it while- and WHEN you can, my friend: the free rides stopped for me 20+ years ago, never to return.

Back