• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can an eamil disappear from my yahoo account

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manishrathi

Registered
I had bought an item from ebay and item I received was something else. I was communicating with the company through my yahoo email account. In the last mail , company asked me to communicate through paypal account. I got busy after that and today when I open my yahoo account to check the details of that email, I dont find that last mail there. I have not deleted anything from my email account.
Can the company take back the email sent to me ? Or is there any option to expire an email after few days by the creator ?

thanks

I dont use yahoo but I doubt emails can "expire" or be returned. Once its on the other server, its there. Have you checked to make sure you didn't accidently move it to another folder or delete it?

I checked all folders. Its in neither. Now this is not the first time, same thing happened sometime before. I had saved an email in 2004 or so and I wanted to check that email address now and I could noy find that email. There was enough space in my email account, so there is no question of email getting removed because of the lack of space.

I have not deleted any of these emails I am asking about.

We all humans and we make mistakes, it happens.

Contact yahoo customer support and see if they still have a copy of it some where on the server.

And if yahoo did lose your email/s, then its time to change your email provider.

Never heard of an email expiring, and they cant take an email back (would be a blessing if you could sometimes haha).

It either there and you dont see it, or it got deleted. I agree with UglyChild, if Yahoo is losing your emails, its time to move on.

If you used a POP email app like outlook express, there is a setting to delete emails from the host server when you pop it to your computer. Did you do that?

one time i did the same thing but i figured out what happened.... i accidently click the check all thing for delete rather than the first messsage.

Back