• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 1/2"ID x 3/4" OD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurama

this stuff seems to be sold out every freaking where
does anyone have a hookup?
i need like 13feet or so?
i was going to buy 2 boxes direct from
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...D_-_10ft_Retail_Pack_-_Clear_PFLEXA10-34.html

but there out of stock as well and it might be 1-18 days

there is even little blue **** in my tubing now.
and THERES NOTHING BLUE IN MY LOOP

performance-pcs.com/
has it in stock, but they FORCE you to create a login and an acct with them to check out.....

Shopping Cart Contents
2 x *** NEW *** PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 10ft Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD - Crystal Clear $49.98
Sub-Total: $49.98
FedEx (Ground Home Delivery (5 days)): $14.22
Total: $64.20

FML I HATE THIS

this **** tube was dangerden dreamflex btw
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=147361&stc=1&d=1406790510

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 1,415
Last edited:
PPCs isn't forcing you to log in... it's saying "Log in, or fill in your billing address"

Either way, I prefer to have an account somewhere. It helps with keeping track of orders.

PPCs isn't forcing you to log in... it's saying "Log in, or fill in your billing address"

Either way, I prefer to have an account somewhere. It helps with keeping track of orders.
What part of that isnt forcing you to create a login?

Also why did you bother to respond to a solved thread.?
Basically Just to say by the way you were wrong.

Screenshot_2014-07-31-11-38-09.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-31-11-38-09.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 292
What part of that isnt forcing you to create a login?

Also why did you bother to respond to a solved thread.?
Basically Just to say by the way you were wrong.

My apologies, didn't see the "Password Required" star.
Like I say, I keep an account just for tracking old orders anyway. It's useful to me.

If you have such a problem with that check xoxide, NCIX, Microcenter, or JabTech.

Jabtec will be gone in a couple days btw.
I suppose it never occurred to them that some people may have too many logins and passwords already and might just want to make a purchase

and just to be clear and me being the ******* that I am,
I don't give a **** if you prefer to keep your own logins for the purposes of tracking

it should be quite clear
if my very first post, was me complaining about being forced into signing up
Then peoe should think I probably don't want to have to sign up.

the first three responses to this already solved thread were complete and utter unuseful bull**** congratulations on becoming a first responder and responding with completely unhelpful ****

you are first response was akin to basically telling me no sir you were wrong it does not force you to do that when it clearly does
and telling me that I was wrong was of no help to the initial question whatsoever

my first initial question really was hey does anyone have, is willing to sell, or knows of a place that I can purchase this tubing,
as it seems to be sold out everywhere and secondly this website does have it but it forces you to login and I do not like that
at which point I finally got fed up and did it that way and markd the thread as solved.

now forgive me for being such a blunt **** but I'm always pissed off and I don't mean to take that out on people who were presumably trying just to help I did ask for help I did not mean to bite your head off I'm in a constant bad mood I apologize for this but that being said those are my feelings and I am an *******

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps
check xoxide, NCIX, Microcenter, or JabTech.
That was the type of help I was expecting, thank you.
Lead in with the good stuff next time,
Assuming I diddnt run you off with my tangent

I already apologized for missing that star, what more would you like?

Also, please give the forum rules a read about language. This is a family-friendly forum.
No hard language is permitted. If you feel you absolutely must swear the use of Stars (*) can convey your feeling with out endangering your place in our forums. Saying "S***!" is allowed. Saying "YOU S***!" is never allowed, ever!!

Hopefully the extra vendors will help with getting you other watercooling parts later though.

so you just quoted me a form rule about using the stars when my post used the stars thankyou automatic filter

I'm just pissed off that my entire rig has a layer of plastic **** completely inside everything the radiators the water blocks the reservoir is going to be a giant pain in the *** to clean that out if it's even possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you need to stop using this language and get over your anger issues before you post again. Or you can go ahead and respond to me in a manner consistent with the rest of this thread. Do that and you won't do it again, I guarantee it.

Ok, you need to stop using this language and get over your anger issues before you post again. Or you can go ahead and respond to me in a manner consistent with the rest of this thread. Do that and you won't do it again, I guarantee it.
I am perfectly within the rules of this form to use myself as a sensor by using the stars

thank you for threatening to revoke my access to this form for following the rules of this forum

If you read the rule, it says no hard language is permitted. It gives an exception for those that are SO agitated they MUST curse, so they can use stars. An exception does not a rule make. If you are so frustrated that every single post of your must contain stars, you need to step away and stop posting until you can come back and speak in a civil manner.

Last edited:
using colorful language is a part of my vocabulary its simply how I speak
now I'm not being directly threatening or provoking towards any particular person
I'm simply stating my opinions

for instance when I said I don't give a **** about your opinion on the topic of creating a login

that is me clearly expressing my opinion and feelings about not caring what that person likes or dislikes in his own life
which by the way was already not helping and started to border further offtopic
From the initial request for help

1 he stated that he did not mind creating logins and accounts because it helped him track orders
2 I replied with I do not care what you like how does this help me?
Ect.

What are words, if not characters of interpretation.

Last edited:
and to top everything off this thread was marked solved before the second post and should have been locked and deleted or archived
this thread completely derailed from the initial point
On post number 2

You know agitating the mods will not solve the issue you stated was "solved" in the first place. You need to relax a bit.

Using "colorful" language is how you interact outside, in public or where ever is fine so long as it's not being used here.

You know agitating the mods will not solve the issue you stated was "solved" in the first place. You need to relax a bit.

Using "colorful" language is how you interact outside, in public or where ever is fine so long as it's not being used here.

Hey,
Im just trying to defend and explain myself here

in my daily vocabulary I literally curse every other sentence it's just how we are built in this area it is a part of my areas sociolect and my idiolect

also you need to realize that cursing is a part of vocabulary in general it is just how people talk to each other now
if you're saying that you can't handle colorful vocabulary
then you need to grow up
because sticking your head in the sand is not going to stop you from hearing those naughty words

Last edited:
Hey,
Im just trying to defend and explain myself here

in my daily vocabulary I literally curse every other sentence it's just how we are built in this area it is a part of my areas sociolect and my idiolect

Do you talk to your mommy and parole officer that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back