• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Our Visiting Racers - Welcome!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
#30 will be Nightman28, joining us on the 16th!

In from the benching team, will do what I can. Holy moley have they changed the client since the last time I folded.

Yeah, I've tried to persuade them, but they have not been motivated to do that for the last few years, for reasons that escape me.

alright guys, I just loaded up a client on the [email protected] and also have a gpu client running on a gtx480@806 core. hopefully this will help our result.

I have a few other systems that I will change over as I can. Should have a 2500k to add as well as a 2100 with 6770 ati card. Then this evening or tomorrow should be able to add an I5-650@4000 and an old server box with some dual core Intel chip to the mix as well.

I will update as I bring them online

just got the system in sig going atm unfortenutly
but the good side is that it's currently not running rosie and doing chimp on cpu and vga cards

Looks like my 3770k + 580 will get about 30k PPD, hope that is OK

Should I be using the -bigadv flag for that?

Last edited:
You might actually be better off without the GPU. I'd try it both ways just to be sure.

Yeah, I've tried to persuade them, but they have not been motivated to do that for the last few years, for reasons that escape me.

Ya I kind of got my head chewed off a couple of days ago over there when I suggested racing.

Just got a rig going...
Might be a tad late but it's onboard. 2600k@4ghz (on air kinda sucks but holding steady 60-70C)

Trying to repair a PSU for the 9550 right now with a 460gtx

Back