• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Single|MetalRacer|GTX TITAN|Stock|7780.309

image_id_985226.jpg

Well guys... it's finally over. We benched hard, we learned a lot, and we earned valuable points for the team while doing it. Great job all throughout the marathon everyone! :clap:

Well guys... it's finally over. We benched hard, we learned a lot, and we earned valuable points for the team while doing it. Great job all throughout the marathon everyone! :clap:

I think we still have one more month of 2d before its over?

I think there was another too? :confused:

Chance is correct, this is was the last month of the comp. I cut one month of 2d because there had been a comp right before this started up This one. I had been asked about it somewhere else and had mentioned that as the reason for only 3 months of 2D. Also, another month of competition would not change who wins, so the outcome isn't being altered. The next round of this will be a full 8 months.

With that said.... here is the final leaderboard!!!!!!!!

Leader Board:
Name|Points
ChanceCoats123|16
xsuperbgx|8
keny|7
Earthdog|5
johnnycr|3
trailertrash13|10
Dejo|4
jiccman|12
MetalRacer|11
Luis_GT|7
Dark_n_Beyond|9
Bobnova|8
Operant|2
ivanlabrie|2
Quickfast|3
ninjacore|1
Woomack|1
Whiskey11|3
Robert17|5
Techjesse|4
OCMusicJunkie|4
Mandrake4565|7
Dtrunk|1
Aldakoopa|1
synthetic_fenix|1
Badbonji|1
Mindrot|1
PolRoger|1
theELVISCERATOR|5
Moho|3
Khan|1
Janus67|1
TheHutchTTU|1
LoganG|1
Seebs|1
White Runner |1
DOM.|2
Ontheair|3
Johan45|3
caddi daddi|2
Heater|1
octopusx|1
Storm-Chaser|1
Weeko|2
ShrimpBrime|1
PeguinsPal|2
PicodeGallo|1
idkfa|2
TerranBrackiatt|1
Psyko|1
MattNo5ss|1
LoneWolf121188|1
bluezero5|3
Qlix|1
Noname2020x|1
illuminate|1
yamaharacer19|1
Burdman27911|1
ATMINSIDE|1
MeteoricSnax|1
PeanutBudder|1

Let me know if I missed anyone :thup:

First place goes to ChanceCoats123!!!
Second place goes to Jiccman1965!!
Third goes to the new comer to our benching team.... MetalRacer!

A big thank you to everyone who participated and to xsuperbgx for helping me out with this, along with the benching and forum staff for helping to get stuff set up.

Marathon will start back up again in September, I believe there will be some stand alone competitions run in the interim.

Also I am going to start another thread of feedback on the competition: Here

I have a couple of new contests in the works. Give me a couple days to get things organized, then I will post the details.

Back