• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: January 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oohhh...crap. I did not know. My bad bro.

That's a picture of Johan making snow angels when his hair was long. :p :chair:

Lol.. that seemed quite sarcastic..

Oh Manny you pulled him in on that one didn't you. :rofl:
It's some chick in a bikini fro Guelph University. they do this for fun.

Back to the tests, they have a spot for all 5 tests when you submit at the Bot?? I just assumed they were necessary. Guess i'll have to try without them. Is it valid with the CPU tests still?

Oh Manny you pulled him in on that one didn't you. :rofl:
It's some chick in a bikini fro Guelph University. they do this for fun.

Back to the tests, they have a spot for all 5 tests when you submit at the Bot?? I just assumed they were necessary. Guess i'll have to try without them. Is it valid with the CPU tests still?

Ha Ha sorry bud I had to. As far as the tests, looking at the top scores I didn't see anyone who ran the cpu test's, so I went with that.

Manny...I hate you. :p I could believe that. I am a dude who used to have long hair like that. When you said it was Johan I was like "Dang...either he looks like a chick or you're busting my balls". Then I thought "What if that was really a chick? Man she looks like a dude with long hair".

Manny...I hate you. :p I could believe that. I am a dude who used to have long hair like that. When you said it was Johan I was like "Dang...either he looks like a chick or you're busting my balls". Then I thought "What if that was really a chick? Man she looks like a dude with long hair".
Sorry Yamaha just bustin on Johan, ha ha funny though I laughed a bit as I was posting it.

No offense man, I had long hair at one time. I'll post another one up in a bit to take the confusion out of things. I had a marginal improvement without the CPU tests but I also cranked on the cards a bit harder.

Johan45/GTX580 x2/Dual/AIR/51334

3dmark nocpu 51334.JPG

There is that bettter??

Last edited:
:confused::confused::confused:

So.....

Do my eyes deceive me..

I see FSB:100 CPU MULTI:46 =4.6Ghz Ok I grasp this
GPU: 1150/1170/2100 = Sure, seems sensible
FSB:100 NB Freq=4400! Are you freekin kidding multi at UMM X44!?!? I says this cannot be, but mine eyes do not deceive. Is this some trick of the ROG?

ME knows not.

Don't know where my score went to ???? re post it again

Score went down with core @985 so this is the best out of a few runs i did after an hour of playing:salute:

keny|GTX 580 Lightning|Single|51509|Air

comp.png

Those are air/water clocks. Looks to be an above average chip with those clocks and voltages. :)

Keny, is that cpu on air, water or extreme cooling? I like what I see with the haswell cpus.

Yeah it's air mate, cant even do cold air as its got warm over here in UK average of 10c+ during the day and 6c at night, not ideal air temps for benching, but not summer i guess:cool: Its not that great on extreme as it has a CB @ -90c :cry:

Blaylock | HD7950 Vapor-X | Single | 28730 | Air

Still trying to crack 29000. There's still a lot of meat left on the bone so no issues there, just need more time...

Blaylock, pushing the 1090 higher will help, try dropping to 4 cores and push on it. I'm pretty sure you're not gaining anything be having all 6 going.

Managed something a bit better
Johan45/GTX770/ Single/Air/52972
3dmark05 52972 770.JPG

Blaylock, pushing the 1090 higher will help, try dropping to 4 cores and push on it. I'm pretty sure you're not gaining anything be having all 6 going.
+1. Been mentioned throughout the thread, this bench is not core dependent. Run down to 2 cores even ...as fast as you can get them, on Intel or amd, and crank on the gpu. XP should also score better IIRC.

Nice run Johan!

Back