• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KG7 Bios update question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cow Hunting

Registered
i have just started looking into overclocking and im stuck on the first step of updating my bios. I went to thier website see a bunch of updates. my question is do i just need to install the newest one or all of them?Abit KG7 Bios updates

Don't take my word on it now, but I'm pretty certain you would only need the latest one... then again, way new to this also!

Cow Hunting said:
i have just started looking into overclocking and im stuck on the first step of updating my bios. I went to thier website see a bunch of updates. my question is do i just need to install the newest one or all of them?Abit KG7 Bios updates

Easy answer the newest one as long as its not a beta bios :) Since you have a Abit board I really suggest you check out this linkage http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kg7kr7/kg7kr7faq.htm

There is a very nice FAQ about almost everything about the KG7 and most of the recent Abit Mobo.

Maestro

No problems and thanks for the replies. Sharing the knowledge and passing the flame :mad: along :) Enjoy the forums Cow Hunting and Bonzai. This is the friendliest board on the net IMHO. As flaming is not allowed so ask any questions you have and everyone will try and help.

Maestro

Back