• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would try to figure it out and read hokie's guide before you get cold. There is a bunch of stuff that is labeled differently and some new things too.

I should be able to show up. I'll try, anyway.
That's 9PM eastern or central?

Eastern.

I have read hokies guide, tho not more than once, (I need to read things more than once) and I'm working thru shammys.

At first I will just splash the pot to hold around ambient.

Best result of the night was 5.8GHz for wprime32 of 4.078s. Didn't get anything to run at 5.9, but I have a very long way to go on Haswell before I know what I'm doing... So at this point I'd say 5.8 has more to do with my settings than with the chip. We'll see as I put more time in.

Cold bug at -120C.

I might stream this weekend, but probably not - I think I'll have family here, and I try to keep my sessions to times when the wife is working nights.

Going to try and get a stream up tomorrow.

3770k on Ln2
MVG
G skill Pi's
7970 Lightning on Ln2

3d benchmarks, obviously.

Also, be prepared for some Foo Fighters to jam to!

Last edited:
We're live!

Bobnova says: Chance is too much of a slacker to embed the stream, so I did:

Ended Stream

Last edited:
I was going to put a livestream up, but my old webcam isn't W8 compatible. Any recommendations for a cheap, decent camera?

Livestream!

If you are benching and want to livestream, there are always those that will watch, ask questions or even help out.

Is there a guide somewhere for me to peruse? Can I use a free account or is there something else like an ocf account for this stuff?

Will try to locate my webcam and see if it's compatible.

Just thinking about it atm but here's what I'd be looking to do...

funsoul
Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU: i7-4930k
GPU: hd4850
Ram: either 4x4 Samsung 2400's at 2700-2800 9-12-12, or 4x2 Psc @ 2600-2666 8-12-8
Cooling: LN2 on CPU, everything else stock air
Focus: hwbot prime, attempt 6c WR
TBD but aiming for tomorrow evening (3/22), Thursday (3/24) day or evening, maybe Friday (3/25), possibly Saturday (3/26)

It's pretty simple, most used livestream (I tried a google hangouts once but it got full of non-english spammers pretty quickly). Basically it's as simple as creating a livestream account, having your webcam setup and opening the application and telling it to go if I remember correctly.

Back