• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oK, I'm in the 803 place, but I'm not sure if that gives me an achievement or not, my league is the enthusiast league.

The achievement calcs are weird, I'm 288 in OC league but don't have the "Top 500" achievement...lol. Before, I would have to force a recalc to actually get them, but now there's no more forcing recalc, so I don't know how to get it...

my numbers slowly keep creeping up somehow, up to 503 from 515 yesterday, a few more and I will get my top-500 achievement!

Other people are bleeding global points (like me :)).

I should be getting top 200 achievement any day now. I bet the achievements aren't working in rev 4 yet.

First up is heading over to hwbot.org and making yourself an account. We're OC Forums there rather than overclockers.com I believe.

Second is the screenshot, you nailed that one right on (well done! Most newbies mess it up, I did).

Third, log into your HWBot account on HWBot and look on the right side of the HWBot front page for a "Submit Score" button, it's large an orange.

Fourth and lastly, fill in at least the score, CPU, CPU speed, Memory speed and timings boxes (you can do the rest too if you want, but it isn't mandatory), and upload your screenshot for validation (there's a box for that, too), hit Submit and presto! Off it goes.

It may take a bit for it to calculate points, sometimes it helps to trim off most of the URL and hit enter again (the URL after submission will be something like http://hwbot.org/submission/2190319_bobnova_aquamark3_4850_blahblahblah?recalc=true, trim it down to http://hwbot.org/submission/2190319_ and that may perk it up. You want everything up to and including the first _ but nothing after it.

EDIT: Looks like you already did! I should have checked!
One thing on your submission: You have 1x 955, they're talking about physical CPU numbers rather than number of cores in that box. For WPrime there is a box for active cores, maybe some other benches too I don't remember.

Actually, that screenshot is invalid for HWBot. The "PI calculation is done!" box is supposed to be displayed.

Not a bad for a first run though, worth 4.4 points!

You can see it thinking about sticking out at least, but Matt's right it is supposed to be fully shown. I didn't actually know that, heh.

Since it's not a top score it probably wouldn't even get noticed. Hopefully he'll just beat that score and not have to worry about it :D

I usually put the box inside the calculation window in the space right below "pi_data.txt", seems to be the perfect spot for it.

Welcome to the team! The HWBot team, at least. To officially be a full OCF team member you'll need 100 posts here as well. I don't expect that will take long :D
Anyway, welcome!
You're off to an excellent start, especially for being on air cooling!

Welcome to the team! The HWBot team, at least. To officially be a full OCF team member you'll need 100 posts here as well. I don't expect that will take long :D
Anyway, welcome!
You're off to an excellent start, especially for being on air cooling!

Hey Bob!
Thank you! No I'm on water(CPU), will be doing some Dry Ice runs if I can ever get the supplies. As I'm deep in Mississippi and its 15 miles to a store........... But the local Kroger has Dice :clap:.
100 points that's cool, it's just now the daily temps out side is an average over 100. So even with A/C on in the house my CPU is at 29C .

:welcome: to the Forums and the team!

The team requirements are just 20pts and 10 different benches, but it's 100 posts on the Forum to gain access to the lounge.

I'm in the southeast corner Alabama, it's been averaging ~97F and raining everyday so humidity is up as well... Where in MS are you?

Hey Bob!
Thank you! No I'm on water(CPU), will be doing some Dry Ice runs if I can ever get the supplies. As I'm deep in Mississippi and its 15 miles to a store........... But the local Kroger has Dice :clap:.
100 points that's cool, it's just now the daily temps out side is an average over 100. So even with A/C on in the house my CPU is at 29C .

Your good on points, you need a 100 post on the forum before you can wear the banner of the benching team

Air, water, whatever, it's all ambient cooling :D
You'll see what I mean when you go Dice. It changes eeeevveeerrryyyythiiiiiing.

If there's an extreme cooling OCF person vaguely near you it's worth a couple hours drive to get introduced to it by someone who has done it before. You can avoid the typical newbie mistakes that way.

Welcome to the hwbot team! Some impressive scores for being on only water cooling. Keep posting (not spamming!) and we will see you in the lounge soon! :)

I'm in the southeast corner Alabama, it's been averaging ~97F and raining everyday so humidity is up as well... Where in MS are you?

Cool Matt I'll have to have you over or Vissa Verssa. I have my eye on a cheap POT, not an F1 but it will do for a noob. I'm gonna shoot for a couple months away as its so damn HOT

Thanks to all for the welcome!!!!! :thup:

My name @HWbot
http://hwbot.org/user/PhIlLy ChEeSe StEaK/

Last edited:
Back