• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Everquest Landmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a friend who loaned me a beta key. I've played it a little. The mining is fun, I haven't really started building cause I need to master a few other things as it stands. But what I'm having the hardest time getting is the claiming system since you have to claim your land. I really need to and would highly suggest looking for tutorials if you invest.

The mining system is very impressive though I would like to see the possibility of finding more minerals and veins of minerals burried randomly in side of mountains and under the ground. right now you can see them all from the surface it seems.

So I went ahead and droped some money on this one. I'm played a little over an hour or so. The game is a lot of fun, but it does take for ever to gather materials to make things or just mine one vein compared to games like Minecraft. It makes me appreciate all the work some of these people have done. Can't wait till they add combat, dungeons, caves and more.

Some Landmark fun!

czbk.png

ngdz.png

myr1.png

Back