• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED OCF Member hosted servers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My cod4 serer has been switched to cod4 jumper mod

bf4 server added :) link doesnt work :(

deleted a couple of my personal servers as vent and mumble werent being used, also updated my host names since i bought a new domain name

i have a Dayz epoch - on panthera map 62.210.180.43:2352

also can host any mumble unlimited slot and TS as meny virtual servers as i like :p

I had to take down my minecraft server as the VM that it was being hosted on is going away very soon. I updated the first post to reflect that.

kk ty :)
i also changed the address of my cod4 jump server due to my new name host

I have a guy I work with plays ARMA 2 and 3 with several others on it and I haven't given it a look yet, might have to in near future.

Running the thing restricted to first person I wouldn't care for myself either though, why I thought MWO crapped out even when I paid as a founder there and never played it after beta.

Just ticked me off, might have to check up on that one as thought they were changing it maybe.

I have a smaller mc server, but it's certainly not a amature server, me and the hoster have about 250+ hours of work into it

the IP is bshuman.zapto.org

my cod and tee worlds servers have been down for about a week now due to interent issues with ATT and me upgrading my service, should be back up any day now. my TS is always on its on my connection at work.

Me and a couple buddies just started a BF4 Hardcore server. We rotate the game style around and have random single gun nights to keep it fun. The server is in St Louis, I'm in Florida and my friends are in Canada and the pings are great for both. Feel free to stop by any time.

Arctic Wolves Hardcore
Address: 8.6.74.40:30030

Hope to see you all there!

I can set up multiple if I have to, or just do my typical voting system where people can vote for games, but thinking about it, it would probably be better just to set up multiple and map voting only.

Back