• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking on Intel DP45SG Skyberg Extreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HerpCZ

Hi. I tried to overclock my Intel Pentium Dualcore E6300 (2,8GHz standardly) with Intel DP45SG Skyberg and Kingston DDR3 1066MHz Cl-7 Non-ECC.
But when I set bigger FSB, computer booted and falled after few minutes (2 - 3, than I lost DVI signal to my monitor -> restart computer and computer didn't boot, no beeps while starting). Than I have to Clear CMOS. Compututer did this also about only 1MHz overclock! (from 266x10,5 to 267x10,5). What can be wrong? I know that Intel motherboards aren't good for overclocking, but I heared that people are overclocking with DP45SG without troubles.
I don't know what to do, I am beginner with overclocking. I tried to change RAM speed to 800MHz, but without success. What can i do, please?

Thanks
Btw. Sorry for my bad english, I am from Czech Republic.

At the default clock of 2.8Ghz, post pic's of CPU-Z open to the CPU, Memory, and SPD tabs.

//edit: IMG share deleted my pics O_O. I am in the school, I'll upload the picture again when I'll be at home.

Last edited:
I am guessing that maybe the PCI Express frequency is not locked at 100MHz. That will cause something like this to happen sometimes.

That's my first guess anyway.

I am guessing that maybe the PCI Express frequency is not locked at 100MHz. That will cause something like this to happen sometimes.

That's my first guess anyway.

But if it's not locked, how can I lock it? I'll take the photo of PCIe settings in BIOS.
Edit: There it is:
IMG_20140415_210144.jpg

Last edited:
Back