• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI R9 270x or Sapphire R9 270x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkblitz05

Well the thread title says it all guys, just need help on what to choose..
Also im a little tight on the budget.. I just want to know of the Sapphire can do the job like close to the MSI... or maybe just enlighten me please :)

Really appreciate for some replies.

Powercolor R9 270X Devil!

Seriously, its better...

The Sapphire will do the job though, as will the MSI.

Why I say the devil is better..... top two scores are me... (#2 had an older version of FM systeminfo)

Attachments

• 3dmark.JPG
    3dmark.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:
Powercolor R9 270X Devil!

Seriously, its better...

The Sapphire will do the job though, as will the MSI.

Why I say the devil is better..... top two scores are me... (#2 had an older version of FM systeminfo)

hmmm this product seems so tempting :drool:
Whats your opinion with the price difference with the sapphire, is it worth it?

Honestly? Yes.

Will you be disappointed if you get the Sapphire? No.

My personal experience with PowerColor has been A+. Had to RMA because it artifacted @ default clocks (hazard of mining) and it went smooth as silk.

Newegg as of this morning had Open Box 270X Devil's for 191... Check your case, the card is 11.5 inches long.. The Sapphire Toxic is even longer.

You really can't go wrong with any of them.

For $30 US more you can get an R9 280 non-X

Being in the Philippines I don't know the price differences/availability though.

Guys, whats the difference with

SAPPHIRE Dual-X 100365BF4L
and
SAPPHIRE 100364L ?

They are both R9 270x... the only thing i noticed is in the dual-x it only need 1-6pin..
the confusing part is what sapphire to choose between these two.. (btw these are the only on sock available)

Back