• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

albatron 6800gt score's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got any pics of it? I haven't looked on the internet yet... just wondering about the cooling solution. Seems to be a good one though.

Nevermind, I found a pic on Newegg.. Kinda surprised they are using the regular cooler - albatron usually does something a little creative with their cooling.

Next step for you - overclock!

Last edited:
Nandro said:
Does your GT have the 2 molex connectors?

nope just 1.
don't see much need to oc the card yet, played everything i threw at it last night at stock speed's.

planetside. max setting's. 1280x1024 aa/8xs af/16x 50-70 fps steady

farcry. max setting's 1280x1024 aa/med af/max lowest fps i saw was 45 upper was well over 100.

kotor. max setting's 1600x1200 aa/2x af/4x look's awesome :D 70ish most the time, only drop's with explosion's.

went ahead and tried the detect optimal setting's last night anyway just to see what it would get, came up 403/1100 3dmark03 score was 11796. that's about all the oc'ing i'll do till i replace the lousy stock cooling.

all in all i'm very happy with it. the iq just totally blow's away my fx, which is now gonna replace my bro's aging ti4200. which the fx blow's away.
:beer:

Back