• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Integrated water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, I would think that such combo is not gonna work effectively; Too little water to dissisipate heat, no pump whatsover to circulate water (none that I can see), plus the weight must be like a ton .. but hey .. who knows :) ..

thats the one i figured you meant. :) that product is for suckers, $60? thats laughable when you can get the slk800 for 30 bucks, and i would bet the house the slk800 outperforms it... someone will buy it though, not everyone knows better. :(

Yeah, I posted over in the H20 cooling section that it would have to greatly outperform an Alpha or Swiftech for that price.

To even do anything wouldnt it have to be a fluid with a lower boiling point than water? Cause aren't they using boiling to circulate the fluid/liquid/gas/whateverthehellitis?

I would like to see a review, and $60 isn't all that much money when you consider it's a waterblock, a copper heatsink, a fan, and all the rest in a compact and specialized unit. Still wouldn't buy it though. I'm a cheapskate.

It seems almost a universal rule that companies which put
too much bogosity on a front page blowing their own horns
are companies you NEVER want to do business with.

Bypass the BS....shop somewhere else.

1CoolPC is one of the oldest and most respected companies out there in the aftermarket cooling business. If you haven't dealt with them (I have and am fully satisfied), don't bash em. Have you even bothered looking at their other products? I guess I'm a glutton for punishment as I can see someone else trying to associate me with this company for personal gain.

nut581 said:
Personally, I would think that such combo is not gonna work effectively; Too little water to dissisipate heat, no pump whatsover to circulate water (none that I can see), plus the weight must be like a ton .. but hey .. who knows :) ..

it has a pump, at least says so on the pictures,
'magnetic pump' or something.

though it looks just like a ghetto heatpipe to me.

i fail to see the point of it

they say it has all the benifits of a traditional system but im struggling to find any benifits over air cooling

it dose not have any more surface area than a hsink

it looks as noisy as a normal hsink

it dose not move the heat away from the cpu anymore than a hsink would

i cant relly see anthing good it dose not give you any of the benifits of water cooling

yea the fans motor looks like it extends down and also helps pump the water, albeit rather slowly i would think.

but yea look on resellerratings.com 1coolpc.com is in second or third place out of every website listed, they are great =D

im really interested in how it performs, im sure its not close to even a basic watercooling setup, but its a great idea

Iam so thinking of purchasing one thats look so cool... Even if it sucks it's cooL! :p I don't see why no one has tried it yet I really want to get it. But Im waiting for the SLK-900. ( If anyone knos where to get them please PM me.)

yeah, if it performs well i might grab one after all for those $60, im just still wary about watercooling my comp, im too lazy to maintain water levels. I hope this hs doesnt leak either lol

Back