• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 new levels for max payne 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, finnally a good reason to reinstall max payne. I hope they are more challenging than the other levels on the game.

You know what I just realised? I reinstalled windows and lost all the Max Payne saved files and other info. Anyone know how I can get files or whatever to be able to unlock the extra levels?

you didn't back up your documents? :eek:
that's where Rockstar puts all your saves.

Have it, beat it on the first 2 diffs so far. Too busy playing UT now, just discovered it :D

yeah they are pretty cool its nice to extend the life of this short but ohhh soo good game!

i loved the game. now i have to go buy the old max payne.
just wandering was lem in the old one?
You guys think there will be a part 3?

on the mp2 shortcut right click it goto properties on the target part add -developer it should look like this
"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 2\MaxPayne2.exe" -developer
it also enables cheats to see fps add -developerkeys to the shortcut and in game press ~ key and type in showfps close the console then press F11.
if you want to be the cheater of the year use the cheat code "coder" without the " and god mode, all guns/ammo will be enabled.

Back