• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks, no i'm not sponsored just a fanboy. I wouldn't say everything they do is flawless but I certainly like there style and they have always been excessively helpful whenever i've had contact with them. JR

You have to admit the consistency in brand name does contribute to a more professional appearance.

+1 I have nothing but good things to say and if I had that dream "unlimited amount of money to build a pc" asus and corsair would be all my tower was made out of

+1 I have nothing but good things to say and if I had that dream "unlimited amount of money to build a pc" asus and corsair would be all my tower was made out of

Blindly following a brand because you like them is not a good thing, but that is for another time and place.

Blindly following a brand because you like them is not a good thing, but that is for another time and place.

I agree it's not a good thing, but they have yet to release a bad product that I would buy. but as you said not the time nor place.

Every company has an elephant in the room. For asus I hear their customer support stinks a mile away let alone getting used/refurbished RMA's back which continue with issues. Corsair has Corsair Link which is an epidemic they tried slipping it under the rug.

Every company has an elephant in the room. For asus I hear their customer support stinks a mile away let alone getting used/refurbished RMA's back which continue with issues. Corsair has Corsair Link which is an epidemic they tried slipping it under the rug.

:cheers:

notice I said things I'd buy corsair link sucked and I didn't buy into it, as for asus customer service, I've had no problems. I rma'd my first crosshair(I'm a idiot lets just say that) but they fixed it for me and it only took a week while it was there with 3 day shipping there and back(I had to pay for that btw).

I agree with what you saying, if they released a product which performed slightly below it's competitors then I may still buy it just for the name and inkeeping aesthetics but seriously I don't think i've done that at all. The H100i dominated all at the time and even now is the best AIO which will fit in my case, the fans are legendary for their price, no doubt the PSU knows what it's on with I can't even make the fan spin with this much hardware, memory is obviously their field and the case choice is really more subjective than performance related. I did think I may be blindly following them with SSD's and then I saw this article - http://techreport.com/review/26058/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-data-retention-after-600tb

JR

Last edited:
I agree with what you saying, if they released a product which performed slightly below it's competitors then I may still buy it just for the name and inkeeping aesthetics but seriously I don't think i've done that at all. The H100i dominated all at the time and even now is the best AIO which will fit in my case, the fans are legendary for their price, no doubt the PSU knows what it's on with I can't even make the fan spin with this much hardware, memory is obviously their field and the case choice is really more subjective than performance related. I did think I may be blindly following them with SSD's and then I saw this article - http://techreport.com/review/26058/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-data-retention-after-600tb

JR

Except that both Coolermaster's Nepton AIOs outperform the H100i.
By about 2°C...

These are some weird looking wire-managed pictures. I can't figure out how you routed them.

:confused:

Your looking at them wrong :p

I hope to build my new case this weekend, so I'll try to get some pics of my wire management :)

I don't mean to add to this... But Silver, take a hint buddy. He was being subtle about the fact that all the posts that dont have anything to do with the thread being off topic will end up getting it locked....

I don't mean to add to this... But Silver, take a hint buddy. He was being subtle about the fact that all the posts that dont have anything to do with the thread being off topic will end up getting it locked....

Yes I can read.

Post removed. Thid can get rid of this one too if he wants.

Okay as the original derailer I'm gonna try to stop this now we have established that corsair has had hiccups we were just making conversation in the wrong area. make a thread in general if you wish to continue, I'm no mod and it's not my duty but I started it so lets stop it.

Just got a new case and GPU, so here is the wire management.

Attachments

• IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 548
  • IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 547
10351836_10204376451998238_2892504417458568356_n.jpg

10325551_10204351805582093_1221084208550203470_n.jpg

Dunno if I posted a pic since I got my new case. Since I was just installing a new fan, figured I'd take a pic. The power supply cables are a touch too short to run them back behind the motherboard, eventually I'll get some extenders. At least in this case I can get most of the SATA, front panel, and drive power cables back and out of the way so they aren't blocking airflow across the case.

2VUMWLP.jpg

Dunno if I posted a pic since I got my new case. Since I was just installing a new fan, figured I'd take a pic. The power supply cables are a touch too short to run them back behind the motherboard, eventually I'll get some extenders. At least in this case I can get most of the SATA, front panel, and drive power cables back and out of the way so they aren't blocking airflow across the case.

2VUMWLP.jpg

Surely this is a before pic right? :D

I see 3 things off the bat that can be fixed there.
1. Put 24 pin cable on back
2. Pcie cable behind the back
3 usb 3.0 cable ran around the back

You could also turn your HDD around to hide the cables for them as well, or at least you could run the power cable around the back to hide it better. With a case like that there is really no excuse for poor wire management.

Back