• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stick of Truth, $24.65

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sobe

Unscathed Member
https://www.g2a.com/southparkpaypal

If you've been wanting this glorious game but have yet pick it up due to the normal Steam price, pick it up now for $24.65. I personally think it's definitely worth the price if you've been curious about this game.

Indeed, I might even play through it again, but instead of Thief choose a different class. Also, choose some different paths and side quests to do this time around.

Just bought the game for a friend since he didn't have Paypal, after payment it took 5minutes to get the key, but it activated just fine. Verified working via me :D

Definitely worth the cash if you are at all a fan of South Park. I don't have much desire to play through again as I completed everything on my first character (unless I just want to level a different class - which I do at some point... Maybe)

sobe: thank you for posting this. I have been wanting this but did not want to spend what they were asking.

Back