• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unconfirmed, but Newegg Planning to Ship to Canada Starting October

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eobard said:
...and then I woke up....
don't wake me up when september ends (wait, it already did)

i had to pay $60CAN in brokerage fees for a 120USD radeon 9500 i got off the classifieds once.
stupid ups...absolutely ridiculous

oh ya, just realized something, if newegg plans on beginning to ship to canada on October 10th.......thats canadian thanksgiving, they may want to do some homework about canada before they jump into it

hainer36 said:
they may want to do some homework about canada before they jump into it

All they have to know is that there are at least two paid holidays in every single week in Canada and that should pretty much cover it :p

Aktunka said:
All they have to know is that there are at least two paid holidays in every single week in Canada and that should pretty much cover it :p

:D, sadly tho thats not true....canada has the least amount of vacation days of any country in the world.....i hate it :(

but if you try hard enough, you could find holidays that make no sense and get credit for em :D

hainer36 said:
:D, sadly tho thats not true....canada has the least amount of vacation days of any country in the world.....i hate it :(

but if you try hard enough, you could find holidays that make no sense and get credit for em :D
Feast of maximum occupancy, and let's not forget the ever popular Bruno Gerussi Day.

According to the rather LONG thread over at RFD newegg will be delaying its Canadian launch until sometime this month at the earliest.

I personally just hope they are delaying it to battle with UPS over their damn brokerage fees.

Yeah, but whatever news goes on about Newegg.ca - I'm pretty sure it'll be in that thread first :p

Back