• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem with the driver of AMD HD6870

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trovlet

hello i have Catalyst version 10.10
i checked for upgrades and then i saw there is 12.4
i remve the old one installed the 12.4 but it says i still have 10.10
i did rebote remove install lot of times but its not helping

any advice
?

Yes, it still says my driver vartion is 10.10 even aftar the Installation was completed successfully.
i have tried various things without any success.

No, I'm asking WHAT APPLICATION is telling you 10.10?

Have you tried using Driver Cleaner Pro (its free) in Safe mode, THEN try installing the new ones?

I've Been having that problem with 12.4 also. i haven't bothered to uninstall first but normally when CCC does it's auto check and update everything works fine but its still stuck on 12.3. i'm just going to wait till then next update comes out but they've been stuck on this one for awhile now!!!

12.4 has a glitch where it won't report the correct version number even though it updated, you're not the only one it's happened too. 12.4 is a fairly glitchy version.

12.4 has a glitch where it won't report the correct version number even though it updated, you're not the only one it's happened too. 12.4 is a fairly glitchy version.

yeah i fixed it i got now 12.3
thanks for help

Back