• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ship has set sail

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkade

As of 3 hours ago, our Reserve equipment is now on the F@H grid, maxed out as much as possible.

The Machine doing the management and first WU's is equipped with an AMD Athlon 4400+ 64 x2 toledo(S939) which is typically a dual core 2.2ghz. The next machine is a duplicate of the above HOWEVER due to it having a nicer board( a DFI NF4 vs the ASUS A8V Deluxe) I was able to push that one to 2.5ghz. The next machines are Old Reserve Workstations which were our Dell Dimension E510 and E310's one with a 3ghz Pentium D and a 2.8Ghz Pentium 4 HT(521 and 8xx for the Pentium D, 860 i think) Next machine is a Pentium D E2200 (2.2ghz) and final machine has a 3.6ghz Pentium 4 HT(561). It is Possible that more Reserves can join the race.

Currently, looking to install my spare Core i7 920(clocked at 4ghz) and possible my Secondary workstation(Old D5400XS with twin X5450's for 8 physical cores OC'ed to 3.6ghz). My Main station with the Xeon X5650 will be sitting out this time. GPU's aren't possible with the reitrement of older GPU's for FAH. So the GTX 295's and 9800GX2's are non foldable.(all the machines have either or minus the two Dells, the E510 has a 9800GT)

Current progress is fatally slow and is a bit ridiculous. Looks to be around 5K PPD. We shall see as it continues it's job. I could pull out more Pentium 4 3.6ghz Reserves(have 4 more reserved) and if we wanna get really silly, there's a bunch of horrid single core reserves around here as well.

Hate to bump this, But my D5400XS Has been needing some adjustments, so after making some changes, I've swapped it over to doing Folding work. Currently, it has both Xeon X5450's at 3.6ghz, and 2 GTX 580's at 900Mhz. Current results are 80K ppD from that machine alone....... All hands on deck, here comes the mothership XD

I'd love to keep it folding 24/7 but i fear for the 580's lifespan.

Back