• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATTN: 3 threats on radar - approaching fast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And it's been 'over' for weeks... and the exodus from T32 for that wasn't remotely big. I can only think of 3-5 people (myself, Janus67, and you)... of which at least two are not big players/folders for T32 in the first place.

You need to look elswhere for the lack of production (summer!).

Well I for one am finally in a position to make a big impact upwards. When my two R9 280x's get in I'll be firmly in the top 20. I've generally been a solid contributor over the years but not in any noticeable way. More like the tortoise. But now I'm trying to get closer to the hare.

:comp:

P.S. I've been watching CC come up. They were set to overtake us in 3.2 months. That's now up to 3.8 and growing. Good news for T32.

The gap between Team 32 and CC is slowing by quite a bit. They are now set to overtake us in 5.1 months. There are two reasons for this as I can see.

1) We have a small uptick in our production that hopefully we can maintain.

2) CC has had a major drop in production. Their first real month gave them over 4 billion points. Their next month gave them 3.2 billion and this month they are on target for 1.5 - 2.0 billion points.

This means that they are still closing the gap but at a much slower pace.

There was a saying that we used to use here a lot but I can't recall the whole saying.

"Build, Borg, <something>" In other words, lets move!

Curecoin, as was said a few times in here... is really dead. I wouldn't worry about them as that trend will undoubtedly continue.. ;)

Curecoin, as was said a few times in here... is really dead. I wouldn't worry about them as that trend will undoubtedly continue.. ;)

+1

That coin was a flop.
Sad though, it had great potential but folding for another team to get coins.... didn't sit well with many folders.

You guys say that but they are still on our threat list. Further, they are REALLY out producing us even at this much lower rate.

Of course they are... they were so far ahead by average, that it takes time for their average PPD to come down... that rate will continue to drop like the value of the coin does/is/did... look at their trends...

I would be absolutely floored if they actually passed us.

Of course they are... they were so far ahead by average, that it takes time for their average PPD to come down... that rate will continue to drop like the value of the coin does/is/did... look at their trends...

I would be absolutely floored if they actually passed us.

You know, I must be missing something here. Their actual point updates are on a magnitude of 3x's ours. That seems like a credible threat still. On the other hand, the gap is now 5.7 months.

As I said, the trend... It's still going down and will continue to do so I would imagine. So while they are catching up, it is by less and less every day/week hence why the time to pass goes up.

Their active members value is continually in the negative as well. Check the monthly and weekly numbers. :)

Hayesk is/was over there.. he is in their top 20..there is a million and change ...

Last edited:
Curecoin lost 32% of its value just today. Started around 0.0748 USD, now is 0.0507 USD.
http://crypto-prices.com/CURE

That has to be a reason for many to quit.
The investment in hardware and the cost of electricity is significant for those guys doing over 2 million PPD.

The curecoin facebook page has no posts from the owner since June 21; seems like very little interest or activity.

What's with team Curecoin?

I thought they were dead, but their daily figures say otherwise?

Seems strange to me that Curecoin in actually doing 20% more PPD now than when I posted in this thread about a month ago(7/16/2014). Yet the value of a cure coin is way down from 0.0507 USD then to 0.03456418 USD now. That is about another 30% drop in value.
Their projected overtake date of our team is 12/29/2014.

Seems strange to me that Curecoin in actually doing 20% more PPD now than when I posted in this thread about a month ago(7/16/2014). Yet the value of a cure coin is way down from 0.0507 USD then to 0.03456418 USD now. That is about another 30% drop in value.
Their projected overtake date of our team is 12/29/2014.

The only reason I can think of is miners are holding coins because they think the price will jump.

I saw that this morning. I'm so :confused: as to why they are folding so much now. That coin is in the dumps.

Or did they just stick with folding because mining itself is in the dumps?

Back