• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power hungry folding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you might try "the man that pays is the man that says", mom, just give me the power bill, I'll write the check and mail it out myself.

LOL, good first point...

There is, believe it or not. It also depends what you are mining (scrypt/X11, etc...)

See.......Everyday is a school day ;)

Oh BTW, those "smart meters" are a friggin joke. that and that "time of use" crap. I hate hydro one, they have no competition here so they just monopolize and jack up rates. :mad:

If it makes you feel better there is no sign of it letting up anytime soon......:sly:

The rates are go'in up for the next several years........Without fail.

If it makes you feel better there is no sign of it letting up anytime soon......:sly:

The rates are go'in up for the next several years........Without fail.

Ugghhh. I know. I hate how they are getting away with it too. :bang head

We have to pay for all those incentives the Liberals handed out for solar farms, Oh ya and a gas plant that just doesn't exist??? Cuda's right this is only going to get worse

I hope you are going to charge them in the winter for the extra heat you provide. Electricity is 100% efficient and all of it gets turned into heat. In the summer you have to cool that heat, but in winter its a bonus - you fold and get warm at the same time.

We have to pay for all those incentives the Liberals handed out for solar farms, Oh ya and a gas plant that just doesn't exist??? Cuda's right this is only going to get worse

Oh man that's right!
Poof! Where'd the gas plant go? :bang head

@orion456
hehe, I kept my bedroom + the hallway nice and warm for them in the winter.

Come to think of it, I didn't hear them complain then :rolleyes: :rofl:

Back