• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why Netflix for 360 SUCKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats what i mean but its not portayed that way, i've talked to alot of people that signed up for gold and not realized that they can watch it over the internet on their computers with their regular netflix account

True but most people watch movies on TV sets and do not have a computer hooked up to their TV. If you have both netflicks and xbox live it's just a bonus. Would be kind of nice if there was a discount for having both.

One of my friends at work is doing this and he says it works really well even on slow DSL connections.

Watched some of Sliders season 1 on Netflix then played some Co-op in Saints Row 2 today.

I'm lovin it. I keep the DVD's coming in the mail, I can stream movies or shows, and I get online gaming all for the low price of $12.50 a month. You can't beat that with a stick IMHO.

*Cleaned up for content, refer to the forum rules please* - IMOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched some of Sliders season 1 on Netflix then played some Co-op in Saints Row 2 today.

I'm lovin it. I keep the DVD's coming in the mail *Deleted*, I can stream movies or shows, and I get online gaming all for the low price of $12.50 a month. You can't beat that with a stick IMHO.

Since when is piracy talk legal discussion here?

Thunder......
Thunder.......
Thundercat......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All this streaming will be a moot point once HD content starts getting stream and comcast and other ISPs start turning on the bandwidth caps.

All this streaming will be a moot point once HD content starts getting stream and comcast and other ISPs start turning on the bandwidth caps.

that shouldn't happen. One of Obama's things on his to do list after the bailouts and things settle down in the middle-east is bringing up the broadband speeds to equal that of Europe. The mighty US is FAR behind in broadband speeds.

It should be interesting to see the service when it gets fully going. Streaming content is still fairly new to the majority of the population.

Getting on xbox while it might stink now is a step towards getting more streaming content though as more demand will hopefully mean more selection.

Back