• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Win a free Premium Membership Logo Creation Contest!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Convicted1

Hey fellow OCF members!

I have recently started a new business venture where I will be doing online and local Weapon, Ammo, and Title II item sales...

The problem I have is that I need a logo to use for things like the website, business cards... Etc.

Thing is... I have ZERO graphic arts skills... And not alot of creativity.

SO... I've come to you guys to see what you can come up with.

I'm looking for something "modern" and "professional".

The name of the company is...

"Central States Armory"

This contest will run for 10 days... And I WILL choose a winner even if I don't see anything that I will actually use.

I'd like to see something possibly like the "SilencerCo" Logo... or "Advanced Armament" logo... OR... Whatever you can come up with that you think will fit.

The Prize... A one year "Premium Membership" to the forum here @ OCF... OR $50 via Paypal Gift. Winners Choice.

Each person CAN and is ENCOURAGED TO submit multiple designs.

So... Bust out those photoshop skills and lets see what you can do!

Thanks!

-David

ETA: I DO realize that to purchase these services in the normal market would be considerably more expensive. I just figured the brotherhood here at OCF might want to help a guy out, and that it may be fun to see what ya'll can come up with.

ETA2: Some logos that I like in the spoiler below... I'll ad to these as I find stuff that I like.

logo-silencerco.png

AdvancedArmament.png

Last edited:
Very nice brother.

Now I may have to hit you up regarding my other hobby that the wife hates. I love my guns!!!

Very nice brother.

Now I may have to hit you up regarding my other hobby that the wife hates. I love my guns!!!

Absolutely!!! It's still in the early stages... But by the time I'm all set up and operating I'll be able to sell anything right on up to Supressors, SBR's, and Machineguns.

Looks like I can put this copy of photoshop to good use!

Oh wait, I need that magical thing called time... :(

Ill reiterate what keny said: Machine guns... :drool: Too bad I can't legally own them here (or even certain types of rifles/pistols).

Looks like I can put this copy of photoshop to good use!

Oh wait, I need that magical thing called time... :(

Ill reiterate what keny said: Machine guns... :drool: Too bad I can't legally own them here (or even certain types of rifles/pistols).

LOL... Didn't realize there'd be so many gun entusiasts around here!

As for time... I know the feeling!... It's rough!

If you find some extra time though... Would love to see what you can come up with.

Well, I wouldn't consider myself an "enthusiast." I do not own any (getting a license while under 18 is not the easiest of things here) but I have been lucky enough to shoot with family and friends. Anyways, back on topic with the logo! I'll see what I can come up with on the weekend but I will not make any promises...

A thought if anybody with actual drawing skills cares to use it:

SMG-type gun with two handles positioned sideways as C
MG with oversized tripod viewed from underneath (near-vertical) as A
ammo belt connected to MG as S

Five minutes of PS... I ain't much of a creative type, but if you need some help with this Dave; we can both go at it together. :)

CSA.jpg

Back