• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I love my case for the price!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree with chum. His case looks great and great cooling for a budget case. (and yea plbowler's doesn't look too good imho, but every has their unique taste:p )

I got the same case you got Chum, but with a different color (blue)..
Only problem that the PSU came dead, but instead of rmaing it (needed a case) i just bough a new antec psu..
$40 (price back then) was a steal anyway.. :)

SolidWolf said:
I got the same case you got Chum, but with a different color (blue)..
Only problem that the PSU came dead, but instead of rmaing it (needed a case) i just bough a new antec psu..
$40 (price back then) was a steal anyway.. :)

did you get it from newegg? from reading the reviews...it looks like you could have RMAd just the ps.

Yea from newegg, and no, did'nt know about rmaing just the ps..
But dont matter anymore..
And a friend of mine also has plbowler case, but on black which looks pretty good.. the beige/white one look horrible.. oh, and that case is REALLY heavy..

I built one of my machines with that case, but used a different Power Supply. I had to cut out the stamped fan grills on the back with a dremel, since they were really restricting airflow. After I cut the stamped fan grills out, case temp dropped dramatically. Nice case for the money.

Back