• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Agility 2 120GB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK, did a fresh Win 7 install with Intel chipset drivers

this drive is simply smokin :shock::burn:

Attachments

• SSD.png
    SSD.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 405
one thing I'll say though, I"m guessing this might be more related to the AHCI issue (at work atm, no screenshots)

My AS SSD results were much lower than yours, even though the bench I posted above was much higher. I haven't tweaked anything yet, both tests were on fresh OS install and all factory settings.

I'm not sure on AS SSD, but I seem to have always seen low scores for OCZ drives. And I've found that the sequential read/write speeds are much less important to your score than say the 4k random.

Thought I'd chime in as well as I jumped on that same deal at newegg.

Agility2 ... :eek:

I don't know how I ever lived w/o an SSD nor do I know how I'll put up with a normal HDD at work again..

Though I still have to get used to that high pitched sound that SSDs make..

Looks like our numbers are on par there Brolloks!

raven

Attachments

• Atto - A2 Bench.png
    Atto - A2 Bench.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 375
Wow...to get one of those drives for under 300 I figured would be crazy....but 240!?!?!

Good buys for those who got those! And try to use crystaldisk benchmark for a better analysis of the small 4k random write/reads.

Back