• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Overclockin G.Skill 2000 Mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TTkiraTT

Hello, I'm new on the forum.. i'm asking if someone can guide me on how to overclock my memories here are my spects

Motherboard: Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
Memory: Dual channel G.Skill 2000Mhz DDR3
Video Card: Ge Force Gtx 570
Cpu: Intel Core I7 2600K 3.40 GHZ
:)
Memory:
memorygk.jpg

Motherboard:
motherboard.png

Cpu:
cpuq.jpg

if there is some thing u guys need to know tell me and ill post more info

Just change the DRAM Frequency option to DDR3-2000 at a 100 BCLK, and the four primary DRAM timings and voltage to match what your modules are rated at, i.e. CL9-10-9-28 @ 1.55v. Or select the Load XMP Setting option, and choose Profile #1 to match the DDR3-2000 profile.

Sorry My bad i just saw my memories are 2133Mhz So Sorry how can i do it to 2133? :) if is not much to ask

Hi there again i selected the XMP profile, how can i see if the memories are actually 2133 now?
:) cuz i tried to do it manually and my computer showed me a bluescreen that lasted like 1 sec and then rebooted :S then i selected the profile and it just logged right but i'm not sure if it worked look ill post another screen :)

Spd:
spdk.jpg

Memory:
memory2.jpg

Sorry if i'm a bit dumb first time overclocking and i'm a bit afraid of destroying my computer Lol

seems to me that you got it. its a dual channel ? well 1064.3mhz x2 = 2128.x if ur rated 2133 then you should be at 2133 when on load.

Tnks A lot for ur help guys I really appreciate :) i'm really happy ahah

Back