• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will this loop work? (H100 mod)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's not BS Spliffie, don't worry about that meter. Whichever software you're using currently is just incorrectly displaying (or the sensor is incorrectly reporting) a reading below ambient. Nothing to worry about. :grouphug:

Sensor is reporting incorrectly, it's a known issue with AMD processors...

See attached....

AMD 1100T @ 4.2Ghz OC on Corsair H100 Stock Fans on the Bottom and two thermaltake 2600rmp fan on the top for Push pull set up... also CPU-NB is set to 2800mhz

all is awesome, running Prime on Blended Test on ALL 6 Threads...

I can't even read that screenshot, regardless:

inline images.png

yea i guess the trick was to basically suck the water thru manually to fill the pump full of water then i put my finger on the end of the tubes to create a vacuum, then i did the same method to fill the radiator full of water then attached everything and filled the reservoir

getting the pump absolutely filled with water i guess was key, it simply doesnt have enough juice to start sucking in from nothing, even when feeding from gravity it just gargles it unless its got vacuum seal or something

i did all the attachments once i knew it was pushing water for sure, and confirmed it by adding the HydrX and watching it travel thru the tubes

Nice build! But, How did you suck the water manually? Plz, help

MOD THE PUPPY, we all can't run the same rig.... what the heck would we yap about!!!!!
you should see the hack job I just built, some parts i would never put in my sig for fear of a smack down.
set it up, plumb it, run the pump 24 hours with white paper towels everywere, put coolant die in it from the auto parts store inspect with a uv light for leaks, when it will stay dry for 24 hours wire it up and let it fly.
the worst that can happen this way is you have to jerk the power cord from the wall when you forget to remove the plastic protecter from the waterblock.

Back