• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phanteks Enthoo Primo LESS than $250 (Watercooling Case)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
Decisions, Decisions!

We all know the 900D is $350 usd and with shipping in most places including the egg it runs up to almost $400 and is usually out of stock. This new case caught my eye to say the least. (Thanks to awesomehandle31 for pointing this case out.) It will cost LESS than $250. :drool:

Did some research and found this video of this case's capabilities and oh my does this case look good.

- Computex Taipei 2013 - (By TweakTown)

- Phanteks Enthoo Primo: Watercooling Possibilities - (By Phanteks)

I hope OCF gets this case for a review. :D

Again, its LESS than $250!!! :attn: (Includes 5 fans and 2 Fan hubs.)

Release estimated around July.

The only thing that maybe of concern is the position of some of the radiators pushing warm air through the case or the back side HD cage area. Where would the warm air flow go if you have a door closed on that end next to the PSU?

That is one excellent looking case! Literally made for the water cooling enthusiast.

Thanks for the fun post GTXJackBauer. Very helpful videos. Wow! 120.4's and Monsta rads too. Can't wait to see where builders put everything. Wondering about PSU intake and also multiple reservoir and pump locations. Happy there is a new case made with custom watercooling in mind.

Thanks for the fun post GTXJackBauer.

:salute:

I love how they also really focused on cable management where they block some grommets full of wires etc. It does seem bulky looking but I am sure its because the panels that block the cables make it look bulky.

It doesn't have as much as real estate as the 900D. I've seen some pics of this case and a little mixed feeling. I get it you want to cover the wires for cable management etc. But than again when the MB looks like it "Just fits" in it with no more wiggle room I dislike. It almost looks like a hydrid mix of a Medium size PC case to a Full.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Well Jack try this video by Phanteks i think it will show you a bit more about the new case!! It is demonstrated by the designer and with the water parts in place looks really interesting. AJ. :) ;)

1, http://www.phanteks.com/#&panel1-1&panel2-1

Just press the preview button and smile Jack! :thup:

It doesn't work but have seen all their videos already. Thanks though. Its on their youtube page as well.

Your welcome funny ive clicked on it twice works for me ohh well never mind, its the thought that counts in this case!! Respect AJ.

Ahhh that's why i use Chrome Jack, yeah bums rush indeed, my Windows up date try to do that to me i DELETED IT!!

Last edited:
Your welcome funny ive clicked on it twice works for me ohh well never mind, its the thought that counts in this case!! Respect AJ.

No worries m8. Thanks anyways. I've tried countless times and nothing changes. Most people would blame my IE 10. :rofl: I'll leave it at that before I get bum rushed by folks pushing me to use Firefox, Chrome and the like etc.

No worries m8. Thanks anyways. I've tried countless times and nothing changes. Most people would blame my IE 10. :rofl: I'll leave it at that before I get bum rushed by folks pushing me to use Firefox, Chrome and the like etc.
Umm... It actually is IE10 haha

Tried it in Chrome and worked like a charm...

Edit: I tried it first in IE10 and it wouldn't work for the life of me...

I am realizing this case is competing among the NZXT 820 type of cases. You can fit a good amount of rad in this case, actually more rad than the 820. 900D is in its own class and can fit way more radiator space for $100+ more. So for someone who is interested in a 820, well Phanteks Enthoo Primo came knocking on the door. :rock:

I was like NZXT 820???? did I miss something then I recalled the Phantom 820 lol which imho isnt even close to the Plantek's case for rad support. I own the 810 and I love it but shes getting battle scared and I'm wanting to switch from the switch lol. If only the Plantek's case was in white :) but I'll get it either way lol.

I was like NZXT 820???? did I miss something then I recalled the Phantom 820 lol which imho isnt even close to the Plantek's case for rad support. I own the 810 and I love it but shes getting battle scared and I'm wanting to switch from the switch lol. If only the Plantek's case was in white :) but I'll get it either way lol.

I was comparing the 820 since its the upgraded version of the 810 to the Phantek because of the price range. Obviously you're getting more with the Primo.

I understood lol but when I saw 820 I had forgotten NZXT used it for the Phantom instead of the next line for switch (if there is one) But imho I dont consider the 820 an upgrade to the 810 more of a side grade if ya ask me lol but I ma picky lol

Nonetheless, if you get this case please post some pics. :D

Back