• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best format for Exporting 4k video?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Culbrelai

I have been recording my (and my guildies) gameplay in my native monitor resolution for ages, just upgraded to my 4k monitor, recorded some footage in SWTOR (using Bandicam, 60 FPS encoded with h.264)

However, the output 4k video is 4.00 GB for 6 minutes of video. Naturally I would like to compress this before I upload to Youtube (as my upload speed is like 250 kb/s)

I have Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but I cannot seem to find an appropriate codec to encode under? h.264 only seems to go to 30 FPS when Bandicam recorded in h.264 at 60 FPS. What is the smallest, best format for exporting 4k video (for upload to youtube) from CC?

You may have already checked out this video, but just in case you haven't...

How to Export and Upload 4K Video to YouTube

That doesn't work, that only works for 24 FPS 4k video, mine is 60 FPS and I would like the full 60 considering it is game footage.

Back