• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H100i over CM Hyper 212 Evo Turbo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkblitz05

Well Its my first time to use some Liquid CPU Cooler
and my First Choice was the Corsair H100i Hydro Series
Even I was so tight with the budget for a CPU cooler thats why I choose the CM Hyper 212 Evo Turbo, but now that I got a chance to save up I was drooling on the Corsair Hydro H100i.

So here are the 2 screenshots, using prime95 using BLEND torture and running it for 20 mins for the two products.

CM Hyper 212 Evo Turbo
CM212evo Turbo Prime 95.png

and the

Corsair H100i Hydro
Corsair H100i Prime 95.png
-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my 1st time using the Liquid CPU Cooler and there is really a big difference,

before
CM212 max Temp CPU reaches 64c
CM212 max Temp CPU Package reaches 48c

and now
Corsair H100i max Temp CPU reaches 55c
Corsair H100i max CPU Package reaches 34c

So for me Both products are really good.. :attn:
if youre kinda short on the Budget then CM Hyper 212 Evo will do the Job
and if you got an extra penny then Corsair H100i will also do the Job.

-

Nice comparison Darkblitz. Now you just need to cool that VRM/socket so you can crank it up

That's a nice drop, should be good for 2-300mhz increase :thup:

I saw a surprising 12-15c drop @ 4200mhz, 1.325v from my old NH D-14 to my first gen H100 and a pair of thick Panaflos on a medium speed. Instead of benching @ 4.4, I was able to bench at 4.8 :cool:

That's a nice drop, should be good for 2-300mhz increase :thup:

I saw a surprising 12-15c drop @ 4200mhz, 1.325v from my old NH D-14 to my first gen H100 and a pair of thick Panaflos on a medium speed. Instead of benching @ 4.4, I was able to bench at 4.8 :cool:

wow! cool.. :thup:
you didnt try to make it 4.9?

Back