• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Skyrim, dusk. A billion points if you can name where I was standing.

screenshot7439.jpg

I HAZ MINIONS!!!

screenshot15141.jpg

Last edited:
The actual light caused by light sources is increased do to the combo of lighting effects I am using (I prefer it), and the appearance of excessive bloom is caused by a mod I have that increases reflectivity. Looks kinda funky, but that shot was taken at night. :p I may turn the bloom down a notch though...but its only at 3 out of 9 atm.

I have to admit that is one of the coolest things ive ever seen. Im not sure what the biggest shock factor was though. A music video themed after a video game or the fact that violinist's have music videos now...

I wholeheartedly concur and <3 her as well. I wish I could get an album from her off of something other than that dreadful DRM infested iTunes.

iTunes is DRM-free now (and has been for a while).

She isn't bad to look at either, pretty cool song. It's amazing how things have changed as the internet/social networking has expanded over the recent years. We didn't have things like that with Oblivion, but Skyrim has reached a new 'cult' following of interesting videos/etc.

Look at her other stuff - the dubstep (Crystalize) and her other techno'ish + violin compositions. They're really good...and I don't even LIKE that type of music. Her skill and obvious joy at doing what she loves shines through and makes for a very happy listening experience.

/end OT by me.

Back