• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.4GHz PIII-s does 1640MHz on default vcore. Nice! My latest and greatest.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
math.gif

This is what i get at 1610 Mhz

what is your curent speed ??

Last edited:
Hey ol.man I have dunb question, but How do you print the screen of your benchies. I use a third party program that leaves a tag on it. But I recall you tellin me once that I can do it in windows with some key strokes ??
P.S. I run winxp home edition

Kiriakos said:

You have wrong and right at the same time .
It is one Celery 1.4G review .
But the above quote is for one PIII S 1.4G

not exactly the same guy who started the thread says its a cele 1.4...then makes the comment later unless I missed something.

maybe I'm wrong...but still curoius b/c I'm pushing my 1.26 right now

funnyperson1 said:
cmon ol' man you know you want to be the first person with a PIII 2GHZ...

(dry ice :))

If ol'man and i lived near by....i would really like to put his cpu in my Prometeia cooling and freeze it.

I believe we would hit 2GHZ easy.

The only problem would be....that i had to throw away my P4 after
that.

Can you simply imagine the power of that Tualatin core @2GHZ ?

....simply a P4 killer !!!

davefred99 said:
Hey ol.man I have dunb question, but How do you print the screen of your benchies. I use a third party program that leaves a tag on it. But I recall you tellin me once that I can do it in windows with some key strokes ??
P.S. I run winxp home edition

alt+printScrn

Then goto paint and paste(Ctrl + V) Then save as a jpg, gif or png.+

No way is it a price/performance set up. Is it $200.oo better than Cely 1.4
hey, o'cing is for fun, only... :rolleyes:

ol' man, [email protected] is a nice oc...keep going.
can you reactivate the fridge-cooling with the green ectoplasm for that chip.:D

whats wrong with my Math. :confused:
cel-t 1100@1562

Last edited:
abit st6

ol' man said:
Actually its temps stayed under 40 deg. C at those speeds;) Volcano 7+. I have ran my ST6 to 190fsb. I had a little fun frying a 3com NIC though today with my crazy bus speeds.O well $10
got me a better one at best buy.

Actually I found 1.7GHz and 1.55v about the best for all around quietness and performence. I know with a little more juice I could at least post a screeny at 1800MHz.

The reason I kinda like 162fsb/1700MHz is because my ram can run 222 at those speeds. If I were to whip out the dry ice you would see 2GHz for sure.

The ST6 can hit high bus speeds while the TUSL2 cannot. I think this is why you don't see many TUSL2's OC'n chips to their max. I can hit my max.

I think having all the cache enabled instead of short traces in the core helps OC'n ability. Plus it really runs cooler.

The cel-t has some parts of the cache disabled. I think it is disabled cause it didn't work in the first place. Believe me I still like the cel-t but this chip takes the cake for quiet operation at high speeds.

Here are some temps of this chip at 1.4GHz/133fsb and 1.23v. Fans running at around 2000rpm and ambient at 72 deg. C
Whow... what a cool bus!!! It´s a pitty here I don´t see this board... I think it could be interesting for an upgrade... becouse pIV/XP + new good board + new 256-512mb good ram and maybe new heatsink would be much more... Here I just see the SOYO SY-7VBA-U 133 , asus TUSLC-2 some gigabyte and other crapies and INTELs mobos... I think none of them can do high fsb as yours isn´t it? I have pc166 ram (wich some tested it at 183mhz...) It would be an easy upgrade for me... But, no st6 here :cry:

Rio71 said:

hey, o'cing is for fun, only... :rolleyes:

whats wrong with my Math. :confused:
cel-t 1100@1562

Did you send your Celery to school ?
Or you forgot to do that :p :D

Do not worry man this tests does not look to be any serius one .
I just take the chalenge because Ol man asked so .

Kiriakos said:

Did you send your Celery to school ?
Or you forgot to do that :p :D

Do not worry man this tests does not look to be any serius one .
I just take the chalenge because Ol man asked so .

At 1610MHz I get the same as you. This is not a FSB and cache dependant benchmark apparently. THE FPU of the celery and tualatin are going to be the same no matter FSB. The cache is going to be what is different.

Why did you not put up your Multimedia and mandel scores?

how about some 3dmark2001se scores?

and what type of video cards are yall useing at high FSB's?

Evilsizer said:
how about some 3dmark2001se scores?

and what type of video cards are yall useing at high FSB's?

Right now I have the rig at default hertz and 1.25v @ that speed. I think I am going to stay here. I know I am letting a bunch of people down but this 512k chip really has almost the performence of my 1.6 cel-t. thing abou thtis setup is that my CPU and PSU fan are running at or less than 2K. This system is near silent as I also have the 80gb seagate fluid bearing drive running too. Unbelieveable I could run this system at 1.4GHz stable with only this as a HS but my chipset HS was only half as high!

pic.php

These s chips are amazing.

ol' man said:

At 1610MHz I get the same as you. This is not a FSB and cache dependant benchmark apparently. THE FPU of the celery and tualatin are going to be the same no matter FSB. The cache is going to be what is different.

Why did you not put up your Multimedia and mandel scores?

Man i asked you first, to do for me some benchmarks at 1610 MHz ,and you had ignore me .
After this i stoped to play the game ..

Kiriakos said:

Man i asked you first, to do for me some benchmarks at 1610 MHz ,and you had ignore me .
After this i stoped to play the game ..

Yeah sure:rolleyes:

Back