• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the Newegg Samsung CTL?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gozma

Newegg just got the pc2700 samsung original back in stock. Does anyone know wheather it is ctl or dtl? thanks

I realize that CTL is generally thought of as a better OCing memory, but what is the difference? I'm a bit confused as to why people don't want DTL. If I called newegg and asked about it, would they tell me which one it is? Thanks.

Just got my new 256k 2700 samsung original ctl/dtl from newegg today. As I expected its dtl.
I'm pretty much up the creek and will run it, I need more mem even if it means a little less fsb.
I'll post my results in a couple days after burn in if anyone's curious.

wierd....
I dont think my last post made it...
I havent gotten much feedback on the subject, but I'm also thinking about picking up the last stick of samsung original 2100 ctl I found at a local shop (if it hasnt sold yet). I suspect it may overclock well, but am hesitant to drop the $130 they want for it in case it sucks. Money's tight, hehe.

Back