• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game do u seem to always find your way back to playing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Metal Gear Solid-Must have beaten the game 10+ times, but I still go back and play it now and then.

NFS:Underground 1&2, NFS:MW-I go back to these once every couple of years, sometimes sooner.

COD4:MW-Fun game, just annoying how most of the online players are using auto-aim with sniper rifles these days. Because, come on, who can automatically move their sights from a player at the right side of the board over to the left side of the board and hit me when I'm behind a brick wall every time, without cheating? And seriously how could anyone make adjustments so quick to always hit me when I'm running across the battlefield, with a sniper rifle, and without using the sights?

I grew up with JRPGs as my number 1 favorite genre up until they started to get weird or have diminished quality.(round the time Square merged with Enix)

In my mind, Super Mario RPG is the perfect distillation of everything great about classic JRPGs :D

Rome Total War...I am in love with this game still.

Taking it way back: Crystalis for NES !
Plants vs Zombies: Endless mode
COD 4
and until they pulled the servers I even hopped back into SWG for a month (lol)

I have a lot of games I always gravitate towards :p.

Most time I spent on were:
Final Fantasy IX (best one, bar none)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Perfect Dark
BF3
GTA 3
Counter Strike Source

I found myself return to Torchlight II several times after beating it. And of course, whenever I'm frustrated with any game, I can always find instant satisfaction in Team Fortress 2.

I saw FFVII on steam the other day, and I've never played it before. Thinking about giving it a go, but not sure if I want to get addicted while I'm still taking classes xD

I don't think I'll ever quit Diablo 2 or Raptor: Call of the Shadows for good.

Also, FFT > all other FF games...FFVI in 2nd and FFVII in 3rd :D

Countless games from NES and tons of games from SNES. It's amazing I still remember
pass codes, secrets, hidden stuff
I once memorized a code for Castlevania 2 for the NES.

MS60-QVCW-1VKU-UFBC

When I was 8. In 10 minutes on the floor of K-mart at the magazine stand.

Why does my brain keep this knowledge? :shrug:

I once memorized a code for Castlevania 2 for the NES.

MS60-QVCW-1VKU-UFBC

When I was 8. In 10 minutes on the floor of K-mart at the magazine stand.

Why does my brain keep this knowledge? :shrug:

Haha,

I still remember so many cheat codes:

Doom 64:
?TJL-BDFW-BFGV-JVVB

(Sega) Mortal Kombat:
ABACABB (blood code)

(Sega) MK2:
LDLRDRLLRR

(Sega) MK3:
ACUBUBAD
BADLADCRUD
CRCLCUCRCLCU

Doom:
IDKFA
IDDQD
IDCLIP

Half-Life:
Impulse 101

Crazy how these things stick in your memory

For me It is always CS , what ever flavor is current @ the time . right now CS:go is my fall back game

Back