• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need OCF Rosetta Icon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
There's a catch - it needs to be tiny!

Advice:
1. Simple appears better on the site when its small
2. Approximate size 18px x 18px

Other than that, it can be anything you guys want it to be. Can anyone mock something up? This will be used to link to your Rosetta stat profiles from below your avatar, similar to the hwbot and news team author profiles currently below my avatar.

How about this one I copied from BOINCstats, then blew up from 12 x 12 pixels to 18 x 18 pixels, Matt?

Attachments

• graph.gif
    graph.gif
    908 bytes · Views: 64
Possible, though I'd prefer there was a transparent background one more consistent with the other images. I may go to that one by default, but I would really prefer someone made a custom OCF rosetta image, if there isn't anything else out there as far as logos are concerned.

Used the protein atom icon for Rosie, Folding has the gear now which is pretty common for representing folding@home.

I tried to use the official Rosie logo icon, but it just came out looking sloppy:
rosie.png

I tried to do it , but I failed!
GRaphics/drawing <--- not my strong suit.....

Me neither, I created a couple, and only one I gave a shot but it ended up looking bad on the background here.

Back