• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Works fine here. It doesn't update instantaneously however.

Yea, my bad. Working now for me too...all morning I was trying to see the 3D standings and I couldn't. All I could see is the 2D? Oh well...sorry to bother, seems fine now, lol.

Broken...this is all I see

Failure...

Sorry, an error occured: No app found by name '3Dmark_2005'. Eg wrpime_32m

Edit...fixed again, seems sporadic

Yea, I reloaded and it's poo again. Maybe HWbot is having issues...

Gotta say i'm pleased with my cpu rankings :D

All the GPU rankings aside from vantage are dead for me.

HWbot changed the path to some of the 3Dmark benches. Fixed, until they make more changes.

eg:
#hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark_2001,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark2001_se,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
#hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark_2003,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark03,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
#hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark_2005,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark05,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
#hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark_2006,1]teamrank[/hwbot]
hwbot=oc_forums,3Dmark06,1]teamrank[/hwbot]

Thanks guys...most of my motivation comes from seeing my name creeping up this stat page. :D

Wow, I'm still up there even though I haven't benched in a minute. Will be changing that soon. :D

Can someone tell me whether or not physx impacts benches like 06 or 05? I just reported like 3 entries for Vantage because the entry used physx...... seems like they don't check some of these before they approve them.

They all get instantly approved, they count on the community to report things like physx being on.

Can someone tell me whether or not physx impacts benches like 06 or 05? I just reported like 3 entries for Vantage because the entry used physx...... seems like they don't check some of these before they approve them.

No PhysX does not impact any other bench... (aside from the new 3DMark 11) Edit: Untested

HWbot submissions are not approved first. They are monitored for conformance by a few moderators, and also by the community as a whole... just like you did ;)

Edit: Wow... I'm too slow. lol

Last edited:
I was wondering about 3d11. That's strike 2 or 3 for that thing hwbot wise.

My bad... was a false assumption, I haven't even had a chance to run it yet, LOL.

Last edited:
Back