• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

http://folding.octeams.com/

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
SWEET!!!

The Article I submitted a few weeks back is up!

Anyways, it looks like the page is getting closer and closer to being completed!

Submit some articles guys and gals! Let's make the final roll out of our new webpage as spectacular as we can!(as there is still a good bit of work to do to finish the page up)

for soon enough, the horde that is team 32 will be able to put a decent link in their profile that is not more than a year out of date!

This thread is 8 years old, wow :D

You could just start a new thread here or head over to the intel section. I assume this is about your 2500K?

You could either lower the folding priority from Full (4cores) to High and see if that helps, you look for a better cooling solution (what do you use right now).
Or you lower your OC. 1.35V get's your temperatures up :(

And you didn't specify what exactly overheating is. Hitting the 105°C or what it is and the CPU throttles and shuts down?

OK, I just joined the team but the Client is overheating my CPU. My GPU temps are fine. What do I do?:drool:

Welcome to the team! I suggest you start your own thread here in the Folding section. Also when you do give us all info on system and what client you are running.:thup:

Back