• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adak has passed away

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dean,
thank you for letting us know, he was an important member of our community here, we will miss his presence here and will remember him always.

Prayers and thoughts of Adak and the family during this time of loss.

Very sorry for your loss Dean, our thoughts are with your family.

Rest in peace Adak.

I am truly sad and so shocked.

I was always eager to see what Adak had to say on any subject. His posts were well thought out and informative. If he posted something I would make it a point to read what he had to say. His enthusiasm and dedication was second to none on this forum!

He will be remembered for a along time and he will be missed greatly.

I am truly sad and so shocked. :(

Thank you Dean,
For letting us know, Adak was an important Friend / Member of our community here, he will be very sadly missed, and will remember him always.

Prayers and thoughts of Adak and the family during this time of loss.

Rest In Peace, My Good Friend Adak :salute:

1621925_700720743284316_1340515445_n.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know Adak personally except from his work here but obviously he was well received and respected. It's like losing a brother. :(
My condolences. He will be greatly missed :salute:
He will indeed be missed.
Wow that sucks, Adak was always very helpful on this forum. My condolences.
Words can't express...thank you for letting his folding friends know. My prayers go out to you and your family Dean
Best
Regards
Dave
My condolences to the family, friends and neighbors.....
Thank-you for letting us know.
Thoughts and prayer for the entire family. :salute:He will be missed.

These express my sentiments. His name shall be added to my naming scheme list.

1621925_700720743284316_1340515445_n.jpg

Thank you Dean for letting us know.

Adak will be missed very much. He was part of our family here too and very active and will be missed.

God Bless & God Speed.

Our prayers go out to his family and those close to him.
We will miss him very much around here.

WarriorII
(Chuck)

Adak, you were a true leader, you helped and inspired so many people here. You will be greatly missed. God Bless. Rest In Peace.

What a great guy. Most of what I know about DC came from Adak in one form or another. He will be missed.

I knew he stepped down from the CC for health reasons, but didn't realize it was quite this serious.

My condolences to the family,
Austin

My condolences to his family and friends. In the year I've been around here he proved himself helpful and devoted numerous times. I'm sure he was a pleasant personality to be around and will be deeply missed.

Rest in peace :salute:

Back